21 Dec Setting Sealer
- As the name implies, the Setting sealer is a modified model of seam sealer and it is used in very large areas and gaps where the Seam Sealer is unusable, making these large gaps easy to seal. Lighter than the Seam Sealer and easily extruded up to 4 cm thickness.
- Very high tensile and shear strength
- Excellent compatibility with ED and Primers.
- This product is usable by nozzle on the door and hood gaps. It is also used in the waterways of the roof and around car lights.
- This product is packaged in 250kg drums.